This report aggregates all Cheesecake Factory tests. It’s another data point to help you make the best decisions when eating out. Your items will always be unique, so it’s important to inform your decision with all the tools available to you: ask questions, request the use of clean utensils, and test with Nima.
Cheesecake Factory Locations Tested
Overall Test Result Summary
#nimatested results from our community data
- Pasta was the most tested dish — none of the results came back with a smile, even if the dishes were specified GF. It’s important to double check!
- The item that came back with the most smiles: Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake.
- The item that came back with the most gluten found results: Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes.
Top Tested Dishes
( 3+ tests) These are aggregated test results to help you decide which dish to order. Your meal will be unique, so please also inform your decision by discussing your gluten-free needs with the staff and testing with Nima.
- French Fries 50% 50%
- GF Hamburger 75% 75%
- GF Pasta Dishes 100% 100%
- Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake 100% 100%
- Mashed Potatoes 67% 67%
- Salad & Dressing 100% 100%
- Shepherd’s Pie 33% 33%
- Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes 100% 100%
Breakdown of Top Tested Dishes
Some of the top tested dishes had slight variations in how they were ordered / made. Here is a further breakdown of the details of each category, as specified by the description section of the test logs.
- Old fashioned burger — no bread.
- Gluten-free burger with cheese.
- Gluten-free mushroom burger.
- Gluten-free pasta carbonara with chicken.
- Gluten-free pasta with shrimp.
- Gluten-free Angel Hair pasta with shrimp.
- Gluten-free Farfalle pasta.
GF Salad / Salad Dressing
- Cobb Salad and dressing (entree).
- French Country Salad and dressing (side dish).
Chips and guacamole 100%
Filet mignon 100%
Fresh Grilled Salmon 100%
GF Coffee Cheesecake 100%
Lemon Chicken 100%
Mexican Lettuce Wrap 50% 50%
New York Strip 100%
Steak Madeira 100%
Note: This report was written in August 2018. New community tests are uploaded every day to the Nima app. Your meal will be unique, so please also inform your decision by discussing your gluten-free needs with the staff and testing with Nima.