It seems like everywhere around the nation, there’s a Starbucks on every block. No wonder it’s also a popular choice for testing!
This report aggregates all Starbucks tests. It’s another data point to help you make the best decisions when eating out. Your items will always be unique, so it’s important to inform your decision with all the tools available to you: ask questions, request the use of clean utensils, and test with Nima.
Starbuck’s Locations Tested
Test Results by Gluten-free Labels
#nimatested results from our community data
- The most tested item was the GF breakfast sandwich – and it always tested gluten-free!
- 9/10 items at Starbucks were correctly speciﬁed gluten-free!
- Diﬀerent milks were tested in drinks but we didn’t ﬁnd a correlation between gluten found and a speciﬁc milk type. Also, the drinks tested were both iced and hot.
Top Tested Dishes
These are aggregated test results to help you decide which dish to order. Your meal will be unique, so please also inform your decision by discussing your gluten-free needs with the staﬀ and testing with Nima.
GF breakfast sandwhich
Pumpkin Spice Latte/Frappuccino
Maple Peacan Latte
White Chocolate Mocha/Frappuccino
Drip Coffee & cold brew
Chai tea latte
Bacon egg bites
(1 -2 tests) Gluten found = orange, Gluten-free = green
- Blonde Latte 100%
- Caramel Frappuccino 100%
- Cinnamon Latte 100%
- Decaf Vanilla Latte 100%
- Eggnog Chai Tea Latte 100%
- Hazelnut Latte 100%
- Marshmallow Dream Bar 100%
- Potato Chip Chocolate 100%
- Regular Latte 50% 50%
- Veggie Brown Rice Salad Bowl 100%