Gluten-free Red Robin: A #nimatested report
Red Robin is a family-friendly and gluten-free friendly restaurant chain. With locations nationwide (32 of which are Nima-tested) and a dedicated gluten-free menu (including a GF bun), it’s no surprise that Red Robin is a popular choice for Nima community members.
This report aggregates all Red Robin tests. It’s another data point to help you make the best decisions when eating out. Your meal will always be unique, so it’s important to inform your decision with all the tools available to you: ask questions, request the use of clean cooking utensils, and test with Nima.
Test Result Summary
|The Sweet Potato Fries and Chicken Enseñado are clear winners with 100% gluten-free tests!|
|The Keep It Simple Burger, Fries, and Cheeseburger (all in GF buns) overall had GF-friendly results.|
|The Bacon Guacamole Burger and Lettuce-Wrapped Bacon Burger did not fair well with Nima|
|Shared cooking areas, grill surface items, and items containing bacon contributed to higher chances of cross-contamination.|
- 71% of dishes specified gluten-free tested gluten-free.
- The cheeseburger with gluten-free bun was the most tested burger. It was also the most likely burger to test gluten-free.
- French fries are the most popular tested item — 34% of all tests at Red Robin!
Top Tested Dishes
These are aggregated test results to help you decide which dish to order. Your meal will be unique, so please also inform your decision by discussing your gluten-free needs with the staff and testing with Nima.
Keep It Simple Burger
Lettuce Wrapped Bacon Burger
Sweet Potato Fries
Bacon Guacamole Burger
Red Rad Burger
Smoke and Pepper Burger
(1 -2 tests) Gluten found = orange, Gluten-free = green
- Butter Garlic Fries 100%
- Coconut Pineapple Smoothie 100%
- Grilled Chicken Breast 100%
- Insane Romaine Salad 100%
- Mushroom Burger 100%
- Salmon 100%
- Southern Charm Burger 100%
- Spinach Artichoke Dip 100%
- Tavern Burger and Fries 100%
- The D.G.B 100%
- Turkey Burger 100%
- Vanilla Monster Shake 100%