Photo Credit: Brian Schulman
Chipotle is an extremely popular Mexican food restaurant chain in the U.S. With locations nationwide, it’s a popular choice for testing with our Nima community members.
This report aggregates all Chipotle tests. It’s another data point to help you make the best decisions when eating out. Your meal will always be unique, so it’s important to inform your decision with all the tools available to you: ask questions, request the use of clean cooking utensils, and test with Nima.
Chipotle Locations Tested
Overall Test Result Summary
#nimatested results from our community data
- 85.11% of all dishes tested were gluten-free – better than the average restaurant!
- If you tell them, the staff will wash their hands and change gloves.
- Check out their allergen and special diet menu.
- Chicken bowl and vegetarian bowl both had gluten found, don’t forget to always check!
Top Tested Dishes
( 3+ tests) These are aggregated test results to help you decide which dish to order. Your meal will be unique, so please also inform your decision by discussing your gluten-free needs with the staff and testing with Nima.
- Vegetarian burrito bowl 80% 80%
- Chips and guacamole 71% 71%
- Carnitas burriot bowl 100% 100%
- Steak burrito bowl 100% 100%
- Other Burrito Bowl 100% 100%
- Tortilla Chips 100% 100%
- Chicken burrito bowl 85% 85%
Rice and bean bowl 50% 50%
Steak tacos 100%
Note: This report was written in July 2018. New community tests are uploaded every day to the Nima app. Your meal will be unique, so please also inform your decision by discussing your gluten-free needs with the staff and testing with Nima.