This Australian-themed restaurant chain is a popular choice for testing among the Nima community, and recently made it into the top 8 most GF friendly restaurants.
This report aggregates all Outback tests. It’s another data point to help you make the best decisions when eating out. Your items will always be unique, so it’s important to inform your decision with all the tools available to you: ask questions, request the use of clean utensils, and test with Nima.
Outback Steakhouse Locations Tested
Overall Test Result Summary
#nimatested results from our community data
- The most tested item was steak – testing gluten-free 2/3 of the time. Don’t forget to check what seasoning is being used!
- Sweet potato with honey butter was one of the most popular dishes that always tested gluten-free.
- Fries were not found to be safe. Remember to ask if there is a dedicated fryer.
Top Tested Dishes
( 3+ tests) These are aggregated test results to help you decide which dish to order. Your meal will be unique, so please also inform your decision by discussing your gluten-free needs with the staff and testing with Nima.
- Steak 69% 69%
- House/side salad 75% 75%
- Grilled asparagus 100% 100%
- Broccoli 50% 50%
- Brownie 100% 100%
- Caesar salad 50% 50%
- Chicken cobb salad 100% 100%
- Grilled chicken 100% 100%
- Sweet potato with honey butter 100% 100%
Baby back ribs 100%
Baked potato, loaded 100%
French fries 100%
Grilled asparagus 100%
Lobster tail 100%
Mashed potatoes 100%
Note: This report was written in March 2018. New community tests are uploaded every day to the Nima app. Your meal will be unique, so please also inform your decision by discussing your gluten-free needs with the staff and testing with Nima.